As the founder of A1 Cleaning, I have been providing homeowners and businesses with exceptional cleaning services for nearly 20 years. Our team of hardworking professionals are known for pleasing customers and offering a full range of services for your house or business. Depending on your needs, we can set up a contract, provide ongoing maintenance, or respond to a one-time call. See below for more details on the services we can provide for you.
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning: Experts recommend that you have your carpet cleaned at least once a year. A regular deep cleaning is essential to keeping your carpet looking good and making it last longer. We use professional carpet shampoo and equipment to remove any stains, dust, dirt, and odor from carpets.
- Furniture: Furniture with upholstery can gather stains, dust, dirt, and odor as easily as carpet. Our deep clean will leave your furniture looking fresher and better than ever. Regular cleaning will help your furniture last longer as well.
- Walls and Floors including Natural Stone: Sweeping and mopping are suitable for regular maintenance, but there’s nothing like a professional clean to make your floors and walls shine and look like new. Stone floors with grout are especially liable to gathering grime and dirt. With a good scrub and professional cleaning, we can remove stains and leave your floors looking great.
Home & Business Restoration
- Water Damage: Water damage doesn’t go away if you just leave the damaged material to dry. Viruses, bacteria, and mold can develop and grow in the material long after the initial flooding event. We will take care of the problem by removing all contaminated material and replacing it with brand-new lumber, insulation, and sheetrock, along with any necessary painting and trim. We can also eliminate any odor resulting from the water damage.
- Smoke and Fire Damage: Even a small fire quickly put out can leave damage. First, we examine the damage and determine the extent of it. We check the structural integrity and correct it. We repair or replace charred doors and walls, and repair countertops, cabinets, and furniture. We also clean smoke-damaged clothing, carpet, and upholstery. Smoke and fire damage also leave a strong odor, which we can remove.
- Mold Remediation: If you have had water damage recently, or have noticed mold in your home, we can take care of it safely and with no cross-contamination. Mold remediation requires removing damaged or moldy materials from the home or business, letting the humidity return to normal, and replacing the materials with clean new ones.
Contact us today to get your home cleaner, safer and smelling like new again.